Dixons Carphone plc is Europe’s leading electronics retailer and services company.
We employ over 40 000 people in 9 countries in our stores of various brands (PC World, Currys, Carphone Warehouse in the UK & Ireland, Elkjop, Lefdal in Scandinavian countries, Kotsovolos in Greece).
Dixons Carphone Centre of Excellence in Brno provides a wide range of finance, business administration, logistics, IT development, Web content and HR services for the Dixons Carphone Group’s UK & Ireland and Nordic Retail businesses.
- Modern & comfy office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Extensive Training and Development programs (ACCA, Project Management, ISTQB, Leadership Academy, LEAN)
- Many career growth opportunities - we had over 100 promotions and team changes during the last year
- Great team consisting of 600 employees, 28 different nationalities
- Rich pack of benefits (chill out zone with playstation & wii, table soccer, massages and fruit days included)
- Plenty of social, sports and charity events (Christmas, Halloween and boat party, Summer BBQ, Hockey tournament, regular yoga classes and much more)
- Discount for mobile contract
- MultiSport card
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Sick days
- Lunch vouchers and other discounts in nearby shops or restaurants
How do we imagine you?
- Friendly and easy-going team player
- You are not afraid of Excel and numbers
- Great customer service is very important to you
- You speak English fluently
- Knowledge of some Nordic language is a plus
- Background in finance and accounting, administration or IT is an advantage
How to become a part of our team?
- Send us your CV via email to BrnoHR@DixonsCarphone.com or apply directly for an open position on our career website www.dixonscarphone.com
- We will contact you back shortly via phone or email and let you know the possibilities
- HR person will schedule an interview with you and Team Leader/Manager
- We will call you the feedback within one week (always)
Pozice pro absolventy
- Invoice Control Associate (Finance)
- Account Management Coordinator (Finance)
- RFC Associate (Finance)
- Expense Associate (Finance)
- Processing Associate (Finance)
- AR Accountant (Finance)
- Supply Chain Administrator (Back office Logistics)
- HR Administrator (HR Services)
- Content Publisher (Web content)
- Insurance Reporting Analyst (Finance)
- PHP Developer (IT development)
- QA Engineer (IT development)