Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. With almost 140 years of experience, sales exceeding €11 billion, about 30,000 employees in over 50 countries, 112 plants and 25 R&D.
This is your chance to join our team.
Build the Future is our exciting international graduate program. You’ll work side-by-side with mentors and highly specialised teams, learning the skills you need to succeed and make a valuable contribution, right from the start. And when you've got to grips with the local market, we’ll send you overseas on an international assignment.
Join our Build the Future Program and you will get:
• Permanent contract with competitive salary
• Induction Training in our HQ delivered in partnership
with a Top school of Management
• Job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales
• International assignments within
a multicultural Environment
• Mentorship program
We will provide you with the skills and expertise you need
to succeed, driving you towards career growth.
Just imagine the possibilities.
We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business
management and technical career.
To apply for the program, you'll need:
• A degree in engineering or business administration-
or be currently working towards one.
• To have had an outstanding university career, ideally
with experience abroad.
• Speak fluent English and have an international
• To demonstrate strong communication and
All the details to apply for the program and the registration form are available on the website www.prysmiangroup.com/en/careers/what-we-offer/graduate-program