Číslo stánku: 71
LOGEX is about people as much as it is about technology. We create advanced data analytics and generate analytical models to give a clear insights of the quality and cost of healthcare each hospital provides.
Our unique and accessible analytical models evaluates performance of the hospitals. To do this we use a proprietary benchmark methodology we developed in close cooperation with medical specialists and hospitals.
The insights we provide can be used to shape the future of healthcare and enhance its quality and affordability.
LOGEX was founded in 2008 in Netherlands and has since then grown rapidly into a successful international organization.While we have become a leading provider in Netherlands with 95% of Dutch hospitals using our software, we have merged with other companies Value2Health,Ivbar and Prodacapo and have grown internationally.
The new group is based in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Norway, the UK, France, the Czech Republic and Middle East.
Our mission is to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by making smarter use of data and technology.
You would work with modern tools and practices.
We have discretionary performance bonuses which are based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
We don’t have strict role but you can profile to another one later on.
There is possibility of professional growth and we care about training and development.
Furthermore, you can look forward to team events e.g. 1 week of training in Amsterdam, beers with team or interesting trips during a year.
Although we’ve already successfully passed the initial ‘start-up’ phase we’re still flexible and not bound by rigid rules and processes, but our management is still quite flat.
We are offering not just a job position but opportunity to have impact – to help shape better healthcare.
Written and verbal communication skills in English is a must have
- Demonstrable front-end development experience
- Willingness to learn and work with the Angular framework
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience of .NET development is a plus
- Experience in SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or some other relational technology
- Experience with Data Warehouse development is an advantage
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is an advantage
- Experience in final validation of results is an advantage
- Experience in MS SQL topics is an advantage
- Experience in Windows environment
- Knowledge of active directory
- Solid understanding of SQL Server
- Working experience with Azure, .NET experience and knowledge of Powershell is an advantage
- Experience with tools like Octopus Deploy and TeamCity is an advantage
We have typically 3 rounds of interviews. At first interview, that can be via phone, skype or in person, we would present you LOGEX as company and position in more detail, we would ask you about your experiences, interests. In the end, we would give you an example problem – which will help us understand more how you approach a problem solving.
At second interview, you can expect technical related questions and a discussion with our senior developers.
At the last interview you meet with our branch manager and mainly talk about your career plans, motivation expectation etc. with him.
We try to keep you informed during the process as much as possible and let you know a result of the interview up to 3 working days.
Holidays, Shared parking place, Meal vouchers, Laptop and other HW, Breakfast, Contribution to your pension insurance, Home Office (you can actually take it), Language lessons, MultiSport card
- Junior Web Developer / Middle Web Developer / Senior Web Developer (part-time and full-time)
- Cloud DevOps (full-time)
- Junior Database Developer / Database Developer / Senior Database Developer (part-time and full-time)
- Bachelor thesis
- Master thesis