LOGEX is a healthcare oriented analytics and technology company. We take large quantities of raw data from hospitals and generate analytical models which evaluate the quality and cost of healthcare each hospital provides. This means that hospitals which use our technology have clear and actionable insights into their operations.
We generate unique and accessible analytical models to evaluate each hospital’s performance. To do this we use a proprietary benchmark methodology we developed in close cooperation with medical specialists and hospitals.
Since 2008 LOGEX has steadily grown and has become the leading provider of analytics in the Dutch healthcare market, with more than 90% of Dutch hospitals using our software.
Our mission is to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by making smarter use of data and technology.
You would work with modern tools and practices.
We have discretionary performance bonuses which are based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
We don’t have strict role but you can profile to another one later on.
There is possibility of professional growth and we offer Training and Development program.
Furthermore, you can look forward to team events e.g. 1 week of training in Amsterdam, beers with team or interesting trips during a year.
Although we’ve already successfully passed the initial ‘start-up’ phase we’re still flexible and not bound by rigid rules and processes, but our management is still quite flat.
We are offering not just a job position but opportunity to have impact – to help shape better healthcare.
Written and verbal communication skills in English is a must have
- Demonstrable front-end development experience
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Willingness to learn and work with the Angular web application
- Knowledge and experience of .NET development is a plus
- Experience in SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or some other relational technology
- Experience with Data Warehouse development is an advantage
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is an advantage
- Experience in final validation of results is an advantage
- Experience in MS SQL topics is an advantage
We have 2 rounds of interviews. At first interview, we would present you LOGEX as company and position in more detail, we would ask you about your experiences, interests. In the end, we would give you an example problem – which will help us understand more how you approach a problem solving.
At second interview, you can expect technical related questions and a discussion with our senior developers.
We try to keep you informed during the process as much as possible and let you know a result of the interview up to 3 working days.
Holidays, Shared parking place, Meal vouchers, Laptop and other HW, Breakfast, Contribution to your pension insurance, Home Office (you can actually take it), Language lessons
- Junior Web Developer / Web Developer / Senior Web Developer (part-time and full-time)
- DevOps/DBA (full-time)
- Junior Database Developer / Database Developer / Senior Database Developer (part-time and full-time)
- Bachelor thesis
- Master thesis