Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, located in Cologne, Germany.
We are the internal service provider of the Deutsche Telekom group, leading European Telco with headquarter in Bonn, Germany. After years of continuous growth, Deutsche Telekom Services Europe, also shortly named DTSE; reached a European footprint, being present in four countries (Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Romania).
Starting with the first international site in Bratislava, we extended our operations right after with a second location in Bucharest. DTSE has been continuously and successfully growing, with the youngest international location in Brno opened in 2016. We have built up a center of Excellence in different areas, where expertise meets innovation and creativity. We are a great place to work, with a dialog and collaborative work environment, where employee's voice counts.
We develop a strong know-how in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Strategy and Business Development. Our priority is customer's satisfaction, achieving high quality through innovation. We support national companies and other Deutsche Telekom subsidiaries worldwide, by delivering reliable and high-quality services.
- annual financial bonus
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone
- meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities
- career and personal development
- relocation package for foreign newcomers
- we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- company events (Health Day, brunches, summer and Xmas events)
Due to the fact that our corporate language is English, we prefer candidates who are able to communicate in English on daily basis. It is definitely an advantage if you can communicate in more languages than just that. We appreciate German, Polish or Hungarian. These are very valuable in our company, however not a condition.
DTSE CZ prefers candidates with Business background (students/graduates from Business Faculties).
1. Send your CV to FMB_DTSE_CZ_Recruiting@telekom.com or apply to any positions at our website https://dtse.jobs.cz/
2. Our recruiting team will call you and arrange a personal interview with you at our company.
3. In case of senior position there is always second round of job interview with hiring managers.
4. If you are selected, you can start celebrating and packing as some positions can start with training at our Headquaters in Germany.
We are more like Start Up than Coorporation. Friendly and familiar athmosphere can be seen all around. Employee's ideas count. You can create your own at project company.
Join DTSE and MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Pozice pro absolventy
We are happy to welcome graduates especially for junior position in Finance or in IT (Data Scientist, Accounts Payable, General Ledger).
If you are interested in, do not hesitate to apply for a job at DTSE CZ. We provide many trainings, learning & development opportunities and career growth that's why we are the right one to lead you though your first steps in the world of Business.
You can join DTSE CZ even during your studies. We have recently started providing internships for various positions so one will definitely fit to your profile.
You can combine our part-time position with your studies. From time to time we are looking for someone who could support our HR deparment, Contract or Office Management. These position are good starting positions and precious experience in a professional career path of every student.