Allegro MicroSystems, LLC is a leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance semiconductors. Allegro's innovative solutions serve high-growth applications within the automotive market, with additional focus on office automation, industrial, and consumer/communications solutions.
Allegro is a great place to work! At Allegro you will be given the freedom to share your ideas and truly make a difference.
What we offer?
- Competitive salaries
- Recognition awards
- Mentorship from senior engineers and managers
- Pilates lessons at workplace
- English courses
- Bridge Days
- Work towards a Bachelor's degree Or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Interest or Experience with schematic entry and layout software, integrated circuit modeling, and circuit simulation.
- Familiarity with any of the following software tools is beneficial: Cadence Analog Design Environment, Verilog, Verilog-A, MATLAB, Simulink, and LabVIEW.
- Basic familiarity with laboratory procedures and electronic lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and soldering equipment.
Submit your CV through our career site and see what happens :-)
Pozice pro absolventy
For information on open positions, please check out our openings at allegromicro.com/careers
Internship with possibility to continue as full time employee.