Číslo stánku: 33
ADP in the Czech Republic is home to a key international service center with 900+ associates supporting clients across Europe. We are the exclusive payroll provider for 50 of the largest multi-national corporations in Europe and we process over 750,000 payrolls every month.
We are based in Prague and Pilsen. In our offices, we have 36 nationalities with 18 languages spoken.
Prague and Pilsen have great office locations with inspirational people, empowering company culture offering stimulating and creative work.
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Friendly international environment
- Nice office environment (bike parking spot, table soccer, free beverages, free fruit)
- Home office opportunities, upon agreement
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Meal tickets fully paid by ADP
- 25 days of vacation per calendar year
- Language courses fully paid by ADP
- Engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Advantaged conditions on employee private calls
- Multisport card and FitStop excercise
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage talents with a huge appetite for learning and attention to details, passionate for service excellence and willing to stay and develop their career with us.
We offer a variety of opportunities at adp.jobs.cz.
Apply for the job. Complete the mandatory fields and our Talent Acquisition Business Partners will read your application and will get in touch with you shortly. If your skills and experience match our needs, the first meeting will be arranged.
Just another ordinary day at the office? Far from it. We believe in passion, meaning and friendships. Liking what you do is great, but liking the people you do it with is just awesome.
- Data Management Specialist
- Client Service Representative with French
- Junior Payroll Specialist with German
- SAP Consultant for France
- IT Support Representative for Germany and Czech Republic
+420 257 107 511